Sunday, May 3, 2009

My First Love…Bubbles

Her name always brings a smile on ma face… The most charming person ever to be born in this world  J, Sneha Nair.

I’ll start from the start k!!! J

I first saw her when I was in 8th… bubbles was a new admission in my school, not in my division thou… She had a very athletic body n a very sporty look but I never paid any attention…we had a small school, n she was supposedly a hot item in school so somehow I heard her name n a few details about her… Bubbles was a schol which we could make out from her looks n d way she walked…she was a stylo as well, half d time she used to comb her hair wid her hands :)…

Finally in 10th std we got together in the same division…But, something ultra serious had happened in the previous year because of which I had stopped talking to girls. So, finally when she arrived we were not even looking at each other. DJ mam was such a nice teacher that she made me n bubbles sit in the corner seats…well me was on the last bench n her 2nd last…but it was fun.. My jokes/comments were audible only till the bench ahead…we weren’t destined to be together n I got shifted from ma place :(…I had only two weapons to impress her – maths and football… For a girl shez a huge huge huge fan of football n ronaldo…Obviously I dint know this then as we never spoke but I remember during our sports periods she did watch us playing…I used to get nervous but I wasn’t the worst football players in school as I was young n had swift legs… Maths, I was a bit better than her… In fact, maths is like a nightmare for her… she hates no other subject as much as she hates maths…n me being good at it was a big confidence booster for me…

Just in a months time, I had learned a lot about her. She was a schol  but not the mean kinds…always ready to share her assignments…Very down to earth n always ready to help…v used to play table tennis on teachers desk wenever v had free time n she stood at d door, kept an eye on the corridor to check any teacher is coming or not… very calm n cool n yet so sharp brilliant… n a big turn on for me was her south-indian hindi…I loved it man!! even now she has a south-indian accent n horrible hindi… hehehe!!! Bubbles please don’t beat me for this… n n n to add to it she has a very wonderful voice even in sleep I can recognize her…till 10th I was by far all my teachers fav but in 10th I guess I lost to her… we always competed for highest marks in class n most often I lost but never had problems losing to her… SHE was actually that very good…

On a valentines day all her friends were screaming – ‘bubbles aaj toh saurabh 3 red roses laya hai’…I was sure bubbles had a crush on some saurabh but shocked because we did not have any saurabh in our class n I was the only one who had 3 roses dat day :-)..WOW!! is it me dat she likes, but later I did ask her abt this n dere was actually some saurabh who wasn’t me…The year got over, I had never spoken to bubbles throughout and I regretted it more than anything…well no one even got to know abt my crush on her… I got admission in fergusson for junior college n left my school… She was still in school… One of my neighbors, one day went to her n said –‘mandar is in fergusson’…she was shocked that some girl came up from nowhere n spoke something which she had not expected… I got to know of the incident thru a friend n reached school to clear the issue as it wasn’t me who had asked her to tell her so…I said sorry on the girls behalf n she said – ‘its k mandar, noprobs!!!’…well now u know the secret behind mandarnoprobs@yahoo.co.in and mandarnoprobs@gmail.com …I loved the way she said it n I had just got mad for her…

one day dinesh , surinder n a few ex-classmates of mine, who were in 10th with us, came to my house to talk to me…we spoke for about half an hour and the content majorly revolved around – ‘nair loves u, she will be getting transferred wid her family (her dad is in the army) in a week, wat do u have to say to her…week isn’t long enuf n she will be very happy if u cud be her bf for a week’…I was already on the moon by the thot of getting to talk to her…n dese guys were talking of having her as gf…I said yes, not in first shot thou, thoda nautanki kiya but finally I did say yes….happy I was.. same scene was enacted in front of her as well, don’t know wat my friends told her but it was definitely on the same lines – mandar likes u n blah blah blah…she said yes too….yiipppeeee!!!! I got her no some way, gathered guts to call her up…I dunno wat we spoke, but it was just awesome…’My first ever gf and we r quite fond of each other’…but whatever my frenz had said was all lie, don’t remember the purpose rite now but I was thankful to them..allz well dat ends well :-)..for a month we spoke at length on phone n trust me I had never enjoyed so much talking to anyone...I used to go to school to see her…she always sat in d window seat , I used to see her for a min n get back to my college…we never officially dated each other n finally she along with her family shifted to dehradhun…dat was all…

honestly speaking we were never gf-bf, we were just the best of frenz…we shared almost all d nicest things of life but we weren’t completely open to each other…there were still a few things which were missing between the two…we somehow managed to come to a conclusion, we aint committed, we r just good frenz…

we dint contact each other after that…she came back to pune for her graduation after 2 years, got my cell no thru a common friend and we were back in touch… ahhaa!!! The two yrs break dint seem to change our relationship etal but we had matured wid time n quite open as well…now we could talk on any bullshit topic without any probs…she became my best pal and we spoke for hours n hours on anything…all our bad-habits, crushes, tps,  were known to each other… Finally wen she was going back after her grads to her hometown we decided to meet up…

My first proper date with SN…we met at d McDonalds on J M Road, had some timepass food n as we were about to make a move to some proper place I realized I’ve lost my bike keys…wowstupid gu!! I had to walk around JM with her…we sat at the garden for a long long time very much like the best frenz of dil chahta hai… it got dark n she had to leave, she left with a promise that she will get back to me…I was upset I messed up my first date…

2 days later we met again, same place, McDs…this time I had d keys safe wid me…I took her out on ma bike to a hill away from the city, trust me it wasn’t a trek, I took her to a height on ma bike…around 20kms away from the city n a real quiet place…n trust me no one goes there..noone means no1….we were under d beautiful moonlit sky, industrial lights in front of us, not even a bird to disturb….the scene was beautiful, I cudnt have asked for a better evening…we chatted chatted n chatted…around 9 we came back to the city…I dropped bubbles at her hostel…n dat day is the last time I saw her…baad mein mam went to Kolkata for MBA n m not ready to leave my pune…but we still r d best of frenz n still in good touch…shez d first one to know all ma secrets, she knows wid whom m flirting, to wat extent, who I love n etc etc…

                We r frenz for 8 years now but we have so much of understanding n such a mature relationship that we are yet to fight or get angry or upset…sounds boring but nopes we aint boring, wen we talk therez hardly any dull moment, we keep laughing all time n make fun of each other…I don’t miss her ever coz shez always around me, caring, loving, honest, sincere, charming, intelligent n sweet...

                I have not yet met a better girl than bubbles in ma life…most understanding chic…

I share wid her a few things that I don’t share wid ne1 else in this world…shez more than my love to me…If ever I have a gf, m sure I cant love her more than bubbles… Shez my bestest bestest bestest friend…M very very lucky to have her…m sure she will get d best guy in this world but will never ever stop loving me :-)..

Love you sweetheart,

Keep laughing always…

Mmmmmuuuummmmmmmaaaaahhhh

 

6 comments:

  1. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this..!! i am so happy for you..that you have this kinda happiness in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifulll....u write really well yar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oye thanks ni kudiye....punjab di mehak aa gayi!!!

    ReplyDelete