Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Swine Flu!!!

this is my most special poem ever n will always be...written during d swine flu season wen my sis had gone back home n i was missing her....


su m missing u dear,
have no fear, no swine can dare,
to touch ur bro i swear,
tell u m so very bare,
wen u r not here,
want u always near,
here there n everywhere,
m sitting wid appy on my chair,
use lift or come by the stair,
bhagwan ne diye mujhe do pair,
2 kilo meetha namkeen pav ser,
wid u i can breathe without air,
wait n watch or u can stare,
life is like an electronic tower,
luv failure is not an accepted error,
hope u r aware, i love u n i care,
now go n cut ur hair,
i am sorry i dint prepare,
its just my love i wanted to share,
u form d core of my heart-ware,
imli ka buta beri ka per (ped),
imli khatti meethe ber,'
iss jungle mein hum do sher,
aa flat wapas ho gayi der :D :D

love u...
koyal bole ku ku ku,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment